Black and White Adult Family Members' Attitudes Toward a Dementia Diagnosis
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1562–1568, September 2009
How to Cite
Connell, C. M., Roberts, J. S., McLaughlin, S. J. and Carpenter, B. D. (2009), Black and White Adult Family Members' Attitudes Toward a Dementia Diagnosis. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 1562–1568. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02395.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!