Functional Decline and Recovery of Activities of Daily Living in Hospitalized, Disabled Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Study I
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1757–1766, October 2009
How to Cite
Boyd, C. M., Ricks, M., Fried, L. P., Guralnik, J. M., Xue, Q.-L., Xia, J. and Bandeen-Roche, K. (2009), Functional Decline and Recovery of Activities of Daily Living in Hospitalized, Disabled Older Women: The Women's Health and Aging Study I. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 1757–1766. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02455.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.