A version of this study was presented at the “Geriatric Oncology and Primary Care: Promoting Partnerships in Research and Practice” Conference, April 3–4, 2008, Case Comprehensive Cancer Center, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio.
The Role of Primary Care Physicians in Advanced Cancer Care: Perspectives of Older Patients and Their Oncologists
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Special Issue: GERIATRIC ONCOLOGY AND PRIMARY CARE: Promoting Partnerships in Practice and Research
Volume 57, Issue Supplement s2, pages s265–s268, December 2009
How to Cite
O'Toole, E., Step, M. M., Engelhardt, K., Lewis, S. and Rose, J. H. (2009), The Role of Primary Care Physicians in Advanced Cancer Care: Perspectives of Older Patients and Their Oncologists. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: s265–s268. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02508.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.