Racial and Ethnic Differences in the Mental Health Needs and Access to Care of Older Adults in California
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
© 2009, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2009, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 57, Issue 12, pages 2311–2317, December 2009
How to Cite
Sorkin, D. H., Pham, E. and Ngo-Metzger, Q. (2009), Racial and Ethnic Differences in the Mental Health Needs and Access to Care of Older Adults in California. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 57: 2311–2317. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02573.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.