Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Aspirin, and Cognitive Function in the Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 38–43, January 2010
How to Cite
Waldstein, S. R., Wendell, C. R., Seliger, S. L., Ferrucci, L., Metter, E. J. and Zonderman, A. B. (2010), Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Aspirin, and Cognitive Function in the Baltimore Longitudinal Study of Aging. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 38–43. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02618.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.