LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
INFECTIONS IN NURSING HOMES: IS IT TIME TO REVISE THE McGEER CRITERIA?
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 199–201, January 2010
How to Cite
Rothan-Tondeur, M., Piette, F., Lejeune, B., de Wazieres, B. and Gavazzi, G. (2010), INFECTIONS IN NURSING HOMES: IS IT TIME TO REVISE THE McGEER CRITERIA?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 199–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02649.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.