Improving Anticoagulation Control in Hospitalized Elderly Patients on Warfarin
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 242–247, February 2010
How to Cite
Gouin-Thibault, I., Levy, C., Pautas, E., Cambus, J.-P., Drouet, L., Mahé, I., Bal dit Sollier, C., Horellou, M.-H., Golmard, J.-L. and Siguret, V. (2010), Improving Anticoagulation Control in Hospitalized Elderly Patients on Warfarin. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 242–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02675.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- 9A multi-rule expert system to manage OAT in most real-life clinical situations. J Thromb Haemost 2005;3 (Supp 1):P1623., , et al.
- 16Descriptive analysis of the process and quality of oral anticoagulation management in real-life practice in patients with chronic non-valvular atrial fibrillation: The International Study of Anticoagulation Management (ISAM). J Thromb Thrombolysis 2007;23:83–91., , et al.
- 20Individual time within target range in patients treated with vitamin K antagonists: Main determinant of quality of anticoagulation and predictor of clinical outcome. A retrospective study of 2300 consecutive patients with venous thromboembolism. Br J Haematol 2005;128:513–519., , et al.