Assessing Care of Vulnerable Elders—Alzheimer's Disease: A Pilot Study of a Practice Redesign Intervention to Improve the Quality of Dementia Care
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 324–329, February 2010
How to Cite
Reuben, D. B., Roth, C. P., Frank, J. C., Hirsch, S. H., Katz, D., McCreath, H., Younger, J., Murawski, M., Edgerly, E., Maher, J., Maslow, K. and Wenger, N. S. (2010), Assessing Care of Vulnerable Elders—Alzheimer's Disease: A Pilot Study of a Practice Redesign Intervention to Improve the Quality of Dementia Care. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 324–329. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02678.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
Vol. 58, Issue 8, 1623, Article first published online: 3 AUG 2010
- 1Alzheimer's Disease Fact Sheet [on-line]. Available at http://www.nia.nih.gov/Alzheimers/Publications/adfact.htm Accessed November 27, 2008.
- 2APA Work Group on Alzheimer's Disease and other Dementias, , et al. American psychiatric association practice guideline for the treatment of patients with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias. Second edition. Am J Psychiatry 2007;164 (12 Suppl):5–56.
- 11Partners in Dementia Care: Final Report on an Innovative Partnership between Veterans Integrated Service Network 2 (VISN 2) & Four Upstate New York Alzheimer's Association Chapters. Washington, DC: Alzheimer's Association, 2005., , et al.
- 12Helping family caregivers by linking primary care physicians with community-based dementia care services. Dementia 2002;1:227–240., ,
- 13Closing the dementia care gap: Can referral to Alzheimer's Association chapters help? Alzheimer's & Dementia: J Alzheimers Assoc 2009;5:498–502., , et al.