MODELS OF GERIATRIC CARE, QUALITY IMPROVEMENT, AND PROGRAM DISSEMINATION
Translating a Multifactorial Fall Prevention Intervention into Practice: A Controlled Evaluation of a Fall Prevention Clinic
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 357–363, February 2010
How to Cite
Moore, M., Williams, B., Ragsdale, S., LoGerfo, J. P., Goss, J. R., Schreuder, A. B. and Phelan, E. A. (2010), Translating a Multifactorial Fall Prevention Intervention into Practice: A Controlled Evaluation of a Fall Prevention Clinic. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 357–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2009.02683.x
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2010
- 3Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Falls Among Older Adults: An Overview [on-line]. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/factsheets/adultfalls.html Accessed October 10, 2007.
- 11Psychotropic medications and risk for falls among community-dwelling frail older people: An observational study. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2005;60A:622–626., , et al.
- 12Guideline for the prevention of falls in older persons. American Geriatrics Society, British Geriatrics Society, and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Panel on Falls Prevention. J Am Geriatr Soc 2001;49:664–672.
- 13Attitudes of GPs to medical management in a falls clinic service. Aust Fam Phys 2006;35:1008–1010.
- 16An interdisciplinary approach to reducing fall risks and falls. J Rehabil 2004;70:46–51., , et al.