This paper was presented in part at the American Geriatrics Society National Meeting, Washington, DC, April 30 to May 4, 2008, and the Society of General Internal Medicine Annual Meeting, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, April 9 to 12, 2008.
Physicians' Views on the Importance of Patient Preferences in Surrogate Decision-Making
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 533–538, March 2010
How to Cite
Torke, A. M., Moloney, R., Siegler, M., Abalos, A. and Alexander, G. C. (2010), Physicians' Views on the Importance of Patient Preferences in Surrogate Decision-Making. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 533–538. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02720.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.