Association Between Vitamin B12 Levels and Mortality in Hospitalized Older Adults
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 523–526, March 2010
How to Cite
Tal, S., Shavit, Y., Stern, F. and Malnick, S. (2010), Association Between Vitamin B12 Levels and Mortality in Hospitalized Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 523–526. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02721.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.