Diagnostic Value of Procalcitonin for Bacterial Infection in Elderly Patients in the Emergency Department
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 518–522, March 2010
How to Cite
Lai, C.-C., Chen, S.-Y., Wang, C.-Y., Wang, J.-Y., Su, C.-P., Liao, C.-H., Tan, C.-K., Huang, Y.-T., Lin, H.-I. and Hsueh, P.-R. (2010), Diagnostic Value of Procalcitonin for Bacterial Infection in Elderly Patients in the Emergency Department. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 518–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02730.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.