LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
American Tegumentary Leishmaniasis in Older Adults: 44 Cases Treated with an Intermittent Low-Dose Antimonial Schedule in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 614–616, March 2010
How to Cite
de Camargo Ferreira e Vasconcellos, É., de Oliveira Schubach, A., Valete-Rosalino, C. M., de Souza Coutinho, R., Conceição-Silva, F., de Matos Salgueiro, M., Rosandiski Lyra, M., Soares Moreira, J., Azeredo-Coutinho, R. B., Fernandes Pimentel, M. I., Roberto Mortari, S., de Fátima Madeira, M., Pereira Quintella, L., Baptista, C. and de Almeida Marzochi, M. C. (2010), American Tegumentary Leishmaniasis in Older Adults: 44 Cases Treated with an Intermittent Low-Dose Antimonial Schedule in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 614–616. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02747.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.