Association Between Dietary Quality of Rural Older Adults and Self-Reported Food Avoidance and Food Modification Due to Oral Health Problems
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1225–1232, July 2010
How to Cite
Savoca, M. R., Arcury, T. A., Leng, X., Chen, H., Bell, R. A., Anderson, A. M., Kohrman, T., Gilbert, G. H. and Quandt, S. A. (2010), Association Between Dietary Quality of Rural Older Adults and Self-Reported Food Avoidance and Food Modification Due to Oral Health Problems. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 1225–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02909.x
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!