SPECIAL SERIES ON AGING RESEARCH
Gerontologic Biostatistics: The Statistical Challenges of Clinical Research with Older Study Participants
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1386–1392, July 2010
How to Cite
Van Ness, P. H., Charpentier, P. A., Ip, E. H., Leng, X., Murphy, T. E., Tooze, J. A. and Allore, H. G. (2010), Gerontologic Biostatistics: The Statistical Challenges of Clinical Research with Older Study Participants. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 1386–1392. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02926.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!