LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
POSTPRANDIAL HYPERGLYCEMIA IS AN INDEPENDENT RISK FOR RETINOPATHY IN ELDERLY PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS, ESPECIALLY IN THOSE WITH NEAR-NORMAL GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 7, pages 1408–1409, July 2010
How to Cite
Aizawa, T., Katakura, M., Naka, M. and Kondo, T. (2010), POSTPRANDIAL HYPERGLYCEMIA IS AN INDEPENDENT RISK FOR RETINOPATHY IN ELDERLY PATIENTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS, ESPECIALLY IN THOSE WITH NEAR-NORMAL GLYCOSYLATED HEMOGLOBIN. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 1408–1409. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.02928.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.