Indoor and Outdoor Falls in Older Adults Are Different: The Maintenance of Balance, Independent Living, Intellect, and Zest in the Elderly of Boston Study
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 2135–2141, November 2010
How to Cite
Kelsey, J. L., Berry, S. D., Procter-Gray, E., Quach, L., Nguyen, U.-S. D. T., Li, W., Kiel, D. P., Lipsitz, L. A. and Hannan, M. T. (2010), Indoor and Outdoor Falls in Older Adults Are Different: The Maintenance of Balance, Independent Living, Intellect, and Zest in the Elderly of Boston Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 2135–2141. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03062.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.