RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE ABBREVIATED MENTAL TEST (HONG KONG VERSION) IN RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 2255–2257, November 2010
How to Cite
Lam, S. C., Wong, Y.-y. and Woo, J. (2010), RELIABILITY AND VALIDITY OF THE ABBREVIATED MENTAL TEST (HONG KONG VERSION) IN RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 2255–2257. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03129.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.