A Novel Emergency Medical Services–Based Program to Identify and Assist Older Adults in a Rural Community
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
© 2010, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2010, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 58, Issue 11, pages 2205–2211, November 2010
How to Cite
Shah, M. N., Caprio, T. V., Swanson, P., Rajasekaran, K., Ellison, J. H., Smith, K., Frame, P., Cypher, P., Karuza, J. and Katz, P. (2010), A Novel Emergency Medical Services–Based Program to Identify and Assist Older Adults in a Rural Community. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 58: 2205–2211. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03137.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.