An Educational Intervention for Providers to Promote Bone Health in High-Risk Older Patients
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 2, pages 291–296, February 2011
How to Cite
Simone, M. J., Roberts, D. H., Irish, J. T., Neeman, N., Schulze, J. E., Lipsitz, L. A., Schwartzstein, R., Aronson, M. D. and Tan, Z. S. (2011), An Educational Intervention for Providers to Promote Bone Health in High-Risk Older Patients. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 291–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03240.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.