*The Utrecht Diabetic Encephalopathy Study Group consists of (baseline and follow-up study, in alphabetical order): Department of Clinical Neurophysiology: A.C. van Huffelen; Department of Internal Medicine: H.W. de Valk; Julius Center for Health Sciences and Primary Care: A. Algra, G.E.H.M. Rutten; Department of Medical Pharmacology: W.H. Gispen; Department of Neurology: A. Algra, G.J. Biessels, L.J. Kappelle, S.M.Manschot, J. van Gijn; Department of Neuropsychology: Y. Reijmer, E. van den Berg; Department of Experimental Psychology and Helmholtz Instituut: A.M.A. Brands (currently Zuwe Hofpoort; Regionaal Psychiatrisch Centrum, Woerden, the Netherlands), E.H.F. de Haan (currently University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, the Netherlands), R.P.C. Kessels (currently Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour; Radboud University Nijmegen Medical Centre, Nijmegen, the Netherlands); Department of Radiology: J. de Bresser, C. Jongen, W. Malie, A. Tiehuis, J. van der Grond (currently Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, the Netherlands), all part of the University Medical Center, Utrecht, the Netherlands.
COGNITION IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES MELLITUS: A LONGITUDINAL STUDY
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 563–565, March 2011
How to Cite
Duinkerken, E. v., Brands, A. M.A., van den Berg, E., Henselmans, J. M.L., Hoogma, R. P.L.M., Biessels, G. J. and On behalf of the Utrecht Diabetic Encephalopathy Study Group (2011), COGNITION IN OLDER PATIENTS WITH TYPE 1 DIABETES MELLITUS: A LONGITUDINAL STUDY. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 563–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2010.03292.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.