Presented at Gerontological Association of America Symposium, Psychotropic Drug Use in the Frail Elderly: Issues and Challenges, Atlanta, Georgia, November 19, 2009.
No Longer Undertreated? Depression Diagnosis and Antidepressant Therapy in Elderly Long-Stay Nursing Home Residents, 1999 to 2007
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 673–680, April 2011
How to Cite
Gaboda, D., Lucas, J., Siegel, M., Kalay, E. and Crystal, S. (2011), No Longer Undertreated? Depression Diagnosis and Antidepressant Therapy in Elderly Long-Stay Nursing Home Residents, 1999 to 2007. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 673–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03322.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.