NATIONAL POINT PREVALENCE SURVEY OF HEALTHCARE-ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS: RESULTS FOR PEOPLE AGED 65 AND OLDER, FRANCE, 2006
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 4, pages 763–765, April 2011
How to Cite
Lietard, C., Lejeune, B., Metzger, M. H., Thiolet, J.-M., Coignard, B. and for the French National Healthcare-Associated Infection Alert, Investigation, and Surveillance Network (RAISIN) (2011), NATIONAL POINT PREVALENCE SURVEY OF HEALTHCARE-ASSOCIATED INFECTIONS: RESULTS FOR PEOPLE AGED 65 AND OLDER, FRANCE, 2006. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 763–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03328.x
- Issue online: 14 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.