ABSENCE OF DEMENTIA IN THE OLDEST EVER REPORTED MONOZYGOTIC TWINS: GENETICS, LIFESTYLE, OR CHAIN OF PROBABILITIES?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 933–934, May 2011
How to Cite
Roriz-Cruz, M., Rosset, I., Camozzato, A. L. and Chaves, M. L.F. (2011), ABSENCE OF DEMENTIA IN THE OLDEST EVER REPORTED MONOZYGOTIC TWINS: GENETICS, LIFESTYLE, OR CHAIN OF PROBABILITIES?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 933–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03394.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.