The EMAS Group: Florence (Gianni Forti, Luisa Petrone, Giovanni Corona); Leuven (Dirk Vanderschueren, Steven Boonen, Herman Borghs); Lodz (Krzysztof Kula, Jolanta Slowikowska-Hilczer, Renata Walczak-Jedrzejowska); London (Ilpo Huhtaniemi); Malmö (Aleksander Giwercman); Manchester (Frederick Wu, Alan Silman, Terence O'Neill, Joseph Finn, Philip Steer, Abdelouahid Tajar, David Lee, Stephen Pye); Santiago (Felipe F Casanueva, Mary Lage); Szeged (György Bartfai, Imre Földesi, Imre Fejes); Tartu (Margus Punab, Paul Korrovitz); Turku (Min Jiang).
Frailty in Relation to Variations in Hormone Levels of the Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Testicular Axis in Older Men: Results From the European Male Aging Study
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 814–821, May 2011
How to Cite
Tajar, A., O'Connell, M. D.L., Mitnitski, A. B., O'Neill, T. W., Searle, S. D., Huhtaniemi, I. T., Finn, J. D., Bartfai, G., Boonen, S., Casanueva, F. F., Forti, G., Giwercman, A., Han, T. S., Kula, K., Labrie, F., Lean, M. E.J., Pendleton, N., Punab, M., Silman, A. J., Vanderschueren, D., Rockwood, K., Wu, F. C.W. and the European Male Aging Study Group (2011), Frailty in Relation to Variations in Hormone Levels of the Hypothalamic–Pituitary–Testicular Axis in Older Men: Results From the European Male Aging Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 814–821. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03398.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.