Hip Fracture in Men—Survival and Subsequent Fractures: A Cohort Study with 22-Year Follow-Up
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 806–813, May 2011
How to Cite
von Friesendorff, M., McGuigan, F. E., Besjakov, J. and Åkesson, K. (2011), Hip Fracture in Men—Survival and Subsequent Fractures: A Cohort Study with 22-Year Follow-Up. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 806–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03399.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!