Presented in part at the 16th annual meeting of the American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry, Honolulu, Hawaii, March 2003.
Exposure to Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Older Veterans Attending Primary Care: Comorbid Conditions and Self-Rated Health Status
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 6, pages 1087–1092, June 2011
How to Cite
Durai, U. N. B., Chopra, M. P., Coakley, E., Llorente, M. D., Kirchner, J. E., Cook, J. M. and Levkoff, S. E. (2011), Exposure to Trauma and Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptoms in Older Veterans Attending Primary Care: Comorbid Conditions and Self-Rated Health Status. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1087–1092. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03407.x
U. Nalla B. Durai and Mohit P. Chopra share joint first authorship for this article.
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.