A portion of this work was presented as a poster at the 2010 meeting of the Society for Epidemiologic Research. (See Weuve J et al. Lung function and cognitive aging in men. Am J Epidemiol 2010;171 (Suppl 11):S114)
Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second and Cognitive Aging in Men
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 1283–1292, July 2011
How to Cite
Weuve, J., Glymour, M. M., Hu, H., Sparrow, D., Spiro, A., Vokonas, P. S. and Litonjua, A. A. (2011), Forced Expiratory Volume in 1 Second and Cognitive Aging in Men. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1283–1292. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03487.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.