The Vulnerable Elders Survey-13 Predicts Hospital Complications and Mortality in Older Adults with Traumatic Injury: A Pilot Study
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1471–1476, August 2011
How to Cite
Min, L., Ubhayakar, N., Saliba, D., Kelley-Quon, L., Morley, E., Hiatt, J., Cryer, H. and Tillou, A. (2011), The Vulnerable Elders Survey-13 Predicts Hospital Complications and Mortality in Older Adults with Traumatic Injury: A Pilot Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1471–1476. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03493.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.