Number of Teeth and Fatigue in Older Adults
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1459–1464, August 2011
How to Cite
Avlund, K., Schultz-Larsen, K., Christiansen, N. and Holm-Pedersen, P. (2011), Number of Teeth and Fatigue in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1459–1464. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03502.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.