Retooling for an Aging America: Building the Healthcare Workforce
A white paper regarding implementation of recommendation 4.2 of this Institute of Medicine Report of April 14, 2008, that “All licensure, certification and maintenance of certification for healthcare professionals should include demonstration of competence in care of older adults as a criterion.”1
Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1537–1539, August 2011
How to Cite
Section for Enhancing Geriatric Understanding and Expertise Among Surgical and Medical Specialists (SEGUE), American Geriatrics Society (2011), Retooling for an Aging America: Building the Healthcare Workforce. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1537–1539. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03503.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.