Does Better Quality of Care for Falls and Urinary Incontinence Result in Better Participant-Reported Outcomes?
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors. Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 1435–1443, August 2011
How to Cite
Min, L. C., Reuben, D. B., Adams, J., Shekelle, P. G., Ganz, D. A., Roth, C. P. and Wenger, N. S. (2011), Does Better Quality of Care for Falls and Urinary Incontinence Result in Better Participant-Reported Outcomes?. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1435–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03517.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!