Sustaining Clinical Programs During Difficult Economic Times: A Case Series from the Hospital Elder Life Program
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 1873–1882, October 2011
How to Cite
SteelFisher, G. K., Martin, L. A., Dowal, S. L. and Inouye, S. K. (2011), Sustaining Clinical Programs During Difficult Economic Times: A Case Series from the Hospital Elder Life Program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1873–1882. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03585.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2011
- Retirement Research Foundation. Grant Number: IIRG-08-88738
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: K24AG000949
- National Institute on Aging
- HELP Dissemination Program
- Aging Brain Center
- Institute for Aging Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.