Categorizing the Effect of Comorbidity: A Qualitative Study of Individuals’ Experiences in a Low-Vision Rehabilitation Program
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 10, pages 1802–1809, October 2011
How to Cite
Whitson, H. E., Steinhauser, K., Ammarell, N., Whitaker, D., Cousins, S. W., Ansah, D., Sanders, L. L. and Cohen, H. J. (2011), Categorizing the Effect of Comorbidity: A Qualitative Study of Individuals’ Experiences in a Low-Vision Rehabilitation Program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 1802–1809. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03602.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Naitonal Institute on Aging Grants. Grant Numbers: 5P30AG028716, 5K23AG032867
- John A. Hartford Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!