Drs. Bonnet-Zamponi and Tubach contributed equally to this work and should be considered as equal second authors.
A New Multimodal Geriatric Discharge-Planning Intervention to Prevent Emergency Visits and Rehospitalizations of Older Adults: The Optimization of Medication in AGEd Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 2017–2028, November 2011
How to Cite
Legrain, S., Tubach, F., Bonnet-Zamponi, D., Lemaire, A., Aquino, J.-P., Paillaud, E., Taillandier-Heriche, E., Thomas, C., Verny, M., Pasquet, B., Moutet, A. L., Lieberherr, D. and Lacaille, S. (2011), A New Multimodal Geriatric Discharge-Planning Intervention to Prevent Emergency Visits and Rehospitalizations of Older Adults: The Optimization of Medication in AGEd Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2017–2028. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03628.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- French Ministry of Health
- Département à la Recherche Clinique et au Développement
- Assistance Publique—Hôpitaux de Paris. Grant Number: PHRC AOM06077
- French Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PHRC AOM06077 P060247
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!