Metabolic Cost of Daily Activities and Effect of Mobility Impairment in Older Adults
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 2118–2123, November 2011
How to Cite
Knaggs, J. D., Larkin, K. A. and Manini, T. M. (2011), Metabolic Cost of Daily Activities and Effect of Mobility Impairment in Older Adults. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2118–2123. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03655.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Paffenbarger-Blair Fund
- American College of Sports Medicine Foundation
- National Institute on Aging Claude D. Pepper Center. Grant Number: P30A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.