Related paper presentations: Parts of the results described in this paper were presented at the 63th Annual Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, New Orleans, Louisiana, November 2010. The symposium presentation was entitled: “Effectiveness of an Intervention Program on Belt Restraint Reduction in Dutch Nursing Homes.”
Belt Restraint Reduction in Nursing Homes: Effects of a Multicomponent Intervention Program
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 2029–2036, November 2011
How to Cite
Gulpers, M. J. M., Bleijlevens, M. H. C., Ambergen, T., Capezuti, E., van Rossum, E. and Hamers, J. P. H. (2011), Belt Restraint Reduction in Nursing Homes: Effects of a Multicomponent Intervention Program. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2029–2036. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03662.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development Grant. Grant Number: 8140.0006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.