Once-Yearly Zoledronic Acid in Older Men Compared with Women with Recent Hip Fracture
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 11, pages 2084–2090, November 2011
How to Cite
Boonen, S., Orwoll, E., Magaziner, J., Colón-Emeric, C. S., Adachi, J. D., Bucci-Rechtweg, C., Haentjens, P., Kaufman, J.-M., Rizzoli, R., Vanderschueren, D., Claessens, F., Sermon, A., Witvrouw, R., Milisen, K., Su, G., Lyles, K. W. and for the HORIZON Recurrent Fracture Trial (2011), Once-Yearly Zoledronic Acid in Older Men Compared with Women with Recent Hip Fracture. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2084–2090. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03666.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
- Novartis Pharma AG. Grant Numbers: P30-AG028747, R37 AG009901, R01 AG029315, R01 AG018668
- Procter & Gamble
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Scientific Research-Flanders. Grant Numbers: P30-AG028747, R37 AG009901, R01 AG029315, R01 AG018668
- Eli Lilly
- National Institute on Aging
- Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Numbers: P30-AG028747, R37 AG009901, R01 AG029315, R01 AG018668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.