Mobility Support for Older People with Dementia in Japan: Financial Resources Are an issue but Not the Deciding Factor for Municipalities
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2388–2390, December 2011
How to Cite
Mizuno, Y., Kumamoto, K., Arai, A. and Arai, Y. (2011), Mobility Support for Older People with Dementia in Japan: Financial Resources Are an issue but Not the Deciding Factor for Municipalities. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2388–2390. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03695.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare. Grant Numbers: 23-4, 21A-9
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.