Testing the Effect of Function-Focused Care in Assisted Living
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2233–2240, December 2011
How to Cite
Resnick, B., Galik, E., Gruber-Baldini, A. and Zimmerman, S. (2011), Testing the Effect of Function-Focused Care in Assisted Living. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2233–2240. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03699.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.