Learning from Falling: Retention of Fall-Resisting Behavior Derived from One Episode of Laboratory-Induced Slip Training
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2392–2393, December 2011
How to Cite
Bhatt, T., Yang, F. and Pai, Y.-C. (2011), Learning from Falling: Retention of Fall-Resisting Behavior Derived from One Episode of Laboratory-Induced Slip Training. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2392–2393. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03708.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R01-AG029616, R01-AG16727
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.