Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations
Language Concordance and Patient–Physician Communication Regarding Mental Health Needs
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2356–2362, December 2011
How to Cite
August, K. J., Nguyen, H., Ngo-Metzger, Q. and Sorkin, D. H. (2011), Language Concordance and Patient–Physician Communication Regarding Mental Health Needs. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2356–2362. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03717.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases. Grant Number: K01 DK 078939
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.