Abstract presented at the 2011 Veterans Affairs Health Services Research and Development and American Association for Geriatric Psychiatry annual meetings.
Risk of Hypoglycemia in Older Veterans with Dementia and Cognitive Impairment: Implications for Practice and Policy
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2263–2272, December 2011
How to Cite
Feil, D. G., Rajan, M., Soroka, O., Tseng, C.-L., Miller, D. R. and Pogach, L. M. (2011), Risk of Hypoglycemia in Older Veterans with Dementia and Cognitive Impairment: Implications for Practice and Policy. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2263–2272. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03726.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- VA Health Services Research and Development (HSRD) Career Development
- VA HSRD Enhancement Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!