Related paper presentations: Association Between Inflammatory Markers and Depressive Symptoms in Older Adults after Hip Fracture: The Baltimore Hip Studies, as part of the Baltimore Hip Studies Symposium at the 61st Annual Meeting of the Gerontological Society of America, November 2008.
Inflammatory Cytokine Levels and Depressive Symptoms in Older Women in the Year After Hip Fracture: Findings from the Baltimore Hip Studies
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2249–2255, December 2011
How to Cite
Matheny, M. E., Miller, R. R., Shardell, M. D., Hawkes, W. G., Lenze, E. J., Magaziner, J. and Orwig, D. L. (2011), Inflammatory Cytokine Levels and Depressive Symptoms in Older Women in the Year After Hip Fracture: Findings from the Baltimore Hip Studies. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2249–2255. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03727.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R37 AG09901, R01 AG029315, R01 AG18668, K23 AG027746, T32 AG00262, P30 AG028747
- Eli Lilly
- Johnson & Johnson
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.