Associations Between Sleep Architecture and Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Cognition in Older Community-Dwelling Men: The Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Sleep Study
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 59, Issue 12, pages 2217–2225, December 2011
How to Cite
Blackwell, T., Yaffe, K., Ancoli-Israel, S., Redline, S., Ensrud, K. E., Stefanick, M. L., Laffan, A., Stone, K. L. and for the Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Study Group (2011), Associations Between Sleep Architecture and Sleep-Disordered Breathing and Cognition in Older Community-Dwelling Men: The Osteoporotic Fractures in Men Sleep Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 59: 2217–2225. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03731.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2011
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Institute on Aging
- National Cancer Institute
- National Center for Research Resources
- NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Numbers: UL1 RR024140, AG08415, U01 AR45580, U01 AR45614, U01 AR45632, U01 AR45647, U01 AR45654, U01 AR45583, U01 AG18197, U01-AG027810
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: R01 HL071194, R01 HL070848, R01 HL070847, R01 HL070842, R01 HL070841, R01 HL070837, R01 HL070838, R01 HL070839
- K 24. Grant Numbers: R01 HL071194, R01 HL070848, R01 HL070847, R01 HL070842, R01 HL070841, R01 HL070837, R01 HL070838, R01 HL070839
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.