Ethnogeriatrics and Special Populations
End-of-Life Care for People with Dementia from Ethnic Minority Groups: A Systematic Review
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 351–360, February 2012
How to Cite
Connolly, A., Sampson, E. L. and Purandare, N. (2012), End-of-Life Care for People with Dementia from Ethnic Minority Groups: A Systematic Review. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 351–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03754.x
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!