Destination Unknown: The Ventricular Assist Device and the Advance of Technology
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Author Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 154–155, January 2012
How to Cite
Matlock, D. D. (2012), Destination Unknown: The Ventricular Assist Device and the Advance of Technology. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 154–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03757.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.