Should Care Managers for Older Adults Be Located in Primary Care? A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
© 2012, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2012, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 86–92, January 2012
How to Cite
Parsons, M., Senior, H., Kerse, N., Chen, M.-h., Jacobs, S., Vanderhoorn, S. and Anderson, C. (2012), Should Care Managers for Older Adults Be Located in Primary Care? A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 86–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03763.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.