Going It Together: Persistence of Older Adults’ Accompaniment to Physician Visits by a Family Companion
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 106–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Wolff, J. L., Boyd, C. M., Gitlin, L. N., Bruce, M. L. and Roter, D. L. (2012), Going It Together: Persistence of Older Adults’ Accompaniment to Physician Visits by a Family Companion. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 106–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03770.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2011
- National Institutes of Health and the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: K01MH082885
- Paul Beeson Career Development Award Program. Grant Number: NIA K23 AG032910
- The John A. Hartford Foundation
- The Atlantic Philanthropies
- The Starr Foundation
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R24 MH074779, RO1 MH079814, RC1MH090770-01
- Alzheimer's Association. Grant Number: IIRG-07-28686
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.