Effects of Exercise and Amino Acid Supplementation on Body Composition and Physical Function in Community-Dwelling Elderly Japanese Sarcopenic Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
© 2011, Copyright the Authors Journal compilation © 2011, The American Geriatrics Society
Journal of the American Geriatrics Society
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 16–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Kim, H. K., Suzuki, T., Saito, K., Yoshida, H., Kobayashi, H., Kato, H. and Katayama, M. (2012), Effects of Exercise and Amino Acid Supplementation on Body Composition and Physical Function in Community-Dwelling Elderly Japanese Sarcopenic Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 60: 16–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-5415.2011.03776.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2011
- Ministry of Health and Welfare of Japan
- Japan Society. Grant Number: 22300243
Vol. 60, Issue 3, 605, Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.